Page templates are the templates you'll use for your theme pages.
This is the layout of your "default" pages on your site.
These page templates consists out of 6 sections and you can pick and choose what to do with each one of those sections:
- Header - Use your default site header or pick a specific header for each page template.
- Top Section - Here you can simply show the title of the page and some element like breadcrumbs or you might choose for one of the Conversion Focused top sections.
- Content - This is where the actual content of your page will be shown. Every template will have a content section but the width and alignment will vary.
- Sidebar - Left, right or none? Your pick! And of course you can add any content you like in the sidebar. Starting from a pre-designed template or by adding individual elements.
- Bottom - Show or hide the bottom section and pick from one of the pre-designed bottom section templates to add conversion focused elements such as opt-in forms on every page.
- Footer - Keep the default footer or load a custom footer on the page template.